Abstract submission for the 2023 JTG conference is now open!
- The JTG Annual conference is the highlight of the OMFS Junior calendar.
- Anyone can attend, from undergraduate medical and dental students to dually qualified core trainees.
- Suitable for medical and dental students. FY, CT doctors, Foundation dentists & DCTs.
- The conference is the perfect opportunity to network with like minded individuals and meet junior trainees and students from across the UK and beyond.
- Why not submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation at our national surgical conference?
Every year the JTG Annual conference receives a large volume of high quality abstract submissions, all of which help to make the conference one of the highest quality trainee conferences around. Anyone can submit an abstract for an OMFS relevant project they have worked on.
Not sure how to write an abstract? Check out this useful bulletin post for top tips!
- Abstracts should be relevant to OMFS / head and neck surgery / facial surgery / oral surgery
- Abstract must be < 300 words.
- Abstract should not have been previously presented at another conference
- The first author / presenting author should be a junior trainee (i.e. not an SpR with NTN, registered specialist or consultant)
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!