e-Face is an online resource within e-lfh with lots of OMFS material which is aimed at DCTs working in OMFS and new STs in OMFS. It also includes modules on generic professional skills. It was put together some years ago by Carrie Newlands and Daljit Dhariwal and kept up to date for BAOMS by Jason Green.
Medical Skills in OMFS
- Is a good package to recommend to new STs but especially for your DCTs. Worth being familiar with so you can direct and support your DCTs or introduce CTs to the specialty. It includes managing the unwell patient.
Oral surgery and the principles of care of the elective surgical patient
- Includes Radiology in oral surgery, Pre and post-operative care in oral surgery and Assessment of the dental patient
- Covers facial and dental pain.
Essentials of good oral and maxillofacial surgery practice
- Includes, ethics and professionalism
Other OMFS modules
- Craniofacial trauma, Head and neck oncology, Salivary glands, Facial deformity, Head and neck infections, Surgical dermatology and Craniofacial surgery