A conference filled with a range of clinical and non-clinical talks useful for our training, the exam, and our future careers. We gathered together some excellent speakers and arranged a busy social schedule.
- Mark McGurk - Management of salivary gland neoplasms
- Nad Saeed - Modern management of TMJ disorders
- Steven Thomas - Head Neck 5000/HPV Update
- Ian Sharp - Distraction osteogenesis in cleft surgery
- Dean Kissun - Orthognathic surgery planning
- Shakir Mustafa - Medical education
- Ceri Hughes - Thyroid disease
- Paul McArdle - Trauma and learning from disaster
- Greg Knepil - Surgical dermatology
- Jagtar Dhanda - H&N cancer, combining research and clinical practice
And much more…
Please see the course listing periodically as it will be updated as further information becomes available.
Cristina Frezzini: Principal organiser of The FiT Conference 2020