The ‘Call for Abstracts’ is now open for the BASO Annual Scientific Meeting (20th-22nd November 2021).
Abstract Submission Dates: 10th May – 20th July
Abstracts on all cancer related topics and specialty areas are invited.
This year, abstract prizes will be dedicated to the MDTs (for non-medical practitioners) and Medical Students along with our regular abstract prizes for trainees.
- Showcase your research and receive feedback from your peers.
- Ensure your work is accessible to UK and International Research Community.
- Opportunity to win prizes for best submissions.
- To be considered for an oral presentation in a dedicated proffered paper session.
- As an author of an accepted poster, you will have a chance to present your work in a poster session.
- Shortlisted abstracts will be published in the European Journal of Surgical Oncology
Submit your abstracts here